Wednesday, August 3, 2011

fantabulous fixtures

Currey & Company has some SERIOUSLY KICK-ASS, GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL, UNUSUALLY UNIQUE light fixtures........

Belle Isle Lantern
...the metal scrollwork is magnificent!!!


Dream Pendant
...I could dream under this pendant all day long...


Eufaula Lantern
...industrial + architectural + mixed use of raw materials = stunning


Parker Pendant
...i mean, who wouldn't want this fixture in their house??? 


Quantum Chandelier
...LOVE everything about this chandelier...


Raffles Chandelier
...the cute wire forms remind me of whimsical little birdcages...


Suez Pendant
...I would love to see the light this perforated iron pendant throws off...

3 comments:

  1. So refreshing to see fun fixtures!
    I have a rather old hanging ball that looks a lot like the first one, but I need to put on a cool finish before it'll be usable. The bones are there.

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection of unique lighting!
    Hope your week is going great!
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lighting...love the red pendant, and yes, I too could dream under that second one all day!!

    ReplyDelete