Thursday, November 11, 2010

pillows.....or are they?

I come across a lot of products that are very impressive, but these plush pillows by far take the cake.  Take a look...


Aha!  I fooled you!  They're actually concrete!  These are concrete stepping stones, by a company called Tuffits, that mimic the look and charm of vintage accent pillows.  They're handcrafted, so no two pillows are the same.  These cute pillows will add color and softness to your garden (they come in a variety of colors and styles), and they're durable in any weather!

I honestly thought that these were real pillows.  I mean, check out the detail!  It's amazing how realistic these are...


1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    Certified Precision Roofing

    ReplyDelete